Frequently Asked Questions
What is theme for the 2017 ServiceChannel User Group?
The CONNECT theme establishes a framework for connecting with industry peers and ServiceChannel experts and learning how to optimize and modernize your facilities management program. The program is designed to help you drive better compliance, reduce risk, increase operational efficiency, and utilize more data-driven decision making in collaboration with your service providers.
Why are we being charged this year?
- The 2017 CONNECT user group provides you with an opportunity for rapid information sharing, collaboration, and access to top strategies and best practices that will help you reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and build value in your facilities management program.
- You will gain access to the latest product enhancements, receive top-notch education and network with leading facilities management professionals like yourself.
What is the education content?
- Two-day comprehensive education program. The education sessions and networking is designed to help you build better efficiencies, learn best practices, trends, tools and tips useful to your facilities management program.
- The agenda includes specific learning tracks for your user experience level.
What are the networking opportunities available?
- You will meet other Facilities Management professionals like yourself, providing you with an invaluable opportunity to interact with peers and learn best practices.
- If you plan on bringing your team members, this is a great opportunity for teambuilding and discussing tools, technologies, and processes and how you might apply them to your company to improve your workflow and processes.
- We have some exciting social events planned:
— Sunday, September 10: Cocktail Reception
— Monday, September 11: Welcome Reception and Entertainment
— Tuesday, September 12: Customer Appreciation Luncheon
Why Las Vegas?
Take advantage of our special hotel rate with the Encore Wynn hotel and enjoy the Fall in sunny Las Vegas!