Work Order Manager
Manage Repair & Maintenance Work Across All Locations Through a Single Dashboard
How Our Work Order Tracking Software Works
With ServiceChannel Work Order Manager your facilities management team and location staff can easily place service requests, monitor real-time status updates and leave feedback for work performed.
Our work order management software provides full visibility into every step of the work order process.
By automating the work order process and accessing data already in your facilities management system, your organization saves time not only in submitting a work order, but in getting it fulfilled.
ServiceChannel’s work order management software helps facility management:
- Find – select the right contractor for the assignment
- Manage – get the services you need when you need them
- Pay – enable efficient, automated payment
- Analyze – provide data and analytics
The Work Order Life Cycle System
ServiceChannel’s work order management software helps facility management teams with the entire service automation process, so they can:
- Location user creates work order – our menu-driven format makes it easy to submit work orders. Include images or photos to help contractors evaluate a problem and come prepared.
- Service provider accepts work order and dispatches technician(s)
- Dispatched technician checks-in via mobile device or IVR, completes work, and checks-out
- Location user gives feedback on service
- Service provider submits invoice
- Facilities management automatically approves invoice for payment based on NTE parameters; invoices that exceed NTE are managed by exception
Work order management software is not just for repair requests; it also improves efficiency for preventive maintenance. With Planned Maintenance Manager, your facility management team inputs the service parameters, including frequency, locations, site or equipment specs, and the assigned commercial contractor, just once. Work orders are then automatically generated according to schedule so all regular maintenance occurs as needed.
How It Helps
Reduce total maintenance spend
Improve operating and administrative efficiencies
Improve service and contractor performance
Online and Telephone Based Service Requests
Place service requests from anywhere with an Internet connection; all status and progress info available
Set up business rules that increase call avoidance, streamline work order submission and automate contractor dispatch
On Site Check-in/Check-out
Validate contractor presence and labor invoicing via real-time updates with GPS and IVR technologies
Create work orders and view status remotely via mobile devices
Receive real-time alerts via email or text
Get branded Location Dashboard with your own look & feel for operating staff to easily enter and review work orders
Metric-based NTE Controls
Set not-to-exceed cost controls to ensure work order costs stay within budget
Contractor-Initiated Work Orders
Allow contractors to generate work orders while onsite for pre-approved types of work